OpenWire Studio Beta4
By Boian Mitov18 Apr 2015
DescriptionOpenWire Studio is a graphical and data flow development and execution environment that contains the powerful stream processing technology that we have been perfecting for over a decade. No other software compilers or IDEs are required.
OpenWire Studio is designed to be extremely easy to use even by the most inexperienced users, while at the same time including very powerful and advanced features for the power users.
Its intuitive environment enables even non-software developers to build and execute applications simply by making wiring diagrams: The "wires" are like those connecting a TV to a VCR, or speakers to a surround system; the OpenWire pins are analogous to the jacks where you plug the wires in; and the OpenWire components correspond to the entertainment components (TV, speakers, etc.).
With OpenWire Studio, you can build your solution today. You simply:
- Drag components from a palette
- Draw wires to connect outputs to inputs
- auto suggesting suitable components when a component is selected
- components and properties wildcard filtering
- visual live binding for properties methods and events
- preview and grouping for undo/redo actions
- preview for the toolbox components
- in-place property editors
- hosted component editors/visualizers
- visual debugging
- live editing
- Built in Animation Engine
- Parallel and GP GPU execution
- and many more.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: SW
- Price: $99
- Size: 50 298 694kB
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2008
- Windows 7
- Windows 8