Silverlight Map Server 2.1
By ItacaSoftCommercial 25 Nov 2011
DescriptionSilverlight Map Server is a programming framework that enables .NET developers to build rich and high performance web GIS applications. The product is integrated with the Microsoft Bing Silverlight Map Control, giving the user the ability to visualize his own maps over satellite or road maps. This also exposes all features of Bing Maps (address geocoding, reverse geocoding, routing, etc). The Silverlight Map Server package includes the full C# sources (Silverlight and ASP.NET), sample applications in C# for Visual Studio 2010, 1 year of updates and premium technical support.
- Development with Visual Studio 2010, Expression Blend and all IDEs that supports Silverlight 4.0.
- Main GIS functions (Zoom, Pan, selections, etc) already implemented.
- Grid visualizzation of vector data.
- Support for leading vector and raster formats.
- Support for leading geodatabases (MSSQL Spatial, Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, etc).
- Overlay of vector or raster layers with Microsoft Bing Maps with customizable level of transparency.
- Selection tools: by point, rectangle, polygon, circle.
- Measure tools: distance, area.
- Use of main layout features (joins, labels, graphs, colors, etc.)
- Thematic maps.
- Query on attributes.
- Creation of reports and PDF for high resolution prints.
- Geocoding and reverse geocoding.
- Built-in data gateway.
- Rendering of satellite and road maps.
- Rendering ana management of POI (Points of Interest).
- Support for main RDBMS.
- Editing of attributes and geometries for vector layers.
- Support for other map providers besides Bing Maps: OpenStreetMap, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps.
- Topological operations.
- GPS tracking (this feature is a work in progress).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: C
- Source price: $7000
- Size: 30 978 266kB
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2008
- Windows 7
- Windows XP