With TMS VCL UI Pack, students can extend their software development toolbox with a huge range of UI controls to create feature-rich and modern looking user interfaces.
- TMS Academic licensed products work with Delphi Community Edition
- Visual design using VCL or FMX and debug from the IDE
- Fully functional and fully free versions of TMS Delphi products for students and teachers for non-commercial use
- First academic version is for TMS VCL UI Pack, offering over 600 VCL UI controls for your Windows applications
DF SDK v.220.127.116.11
By AgenSoft Inc.16 Sep 2013
DescriptionDF SDK is a Software development kit which provides an effective approach of creating software patches and updates, and integrating of the patch applying and/or building process directly into you own software product(s). Unlike other available products, DF SDK does not simply create incremental updates and re-package files, but analyzes each file at the byte level and builds the difference for updating the target file on the end-userís system.
Using DF SDK you can effectively accomplish the following tasks:
- Software updating/patching to ensure your end-users always have the latest version of your software product;
- Differential data backup for effective backup data storage in a reliable yet space-saving way;
- Version control for reliable yet efficient control under versions of your files (of any type).
Available as a standard dynamic link library (DLL), DF SDK can be used almost with any Windows development language. The DF SDK API is designed to be simple enough to integrate it into your existing products/solutions, and to provide a high-grade of performance and flexibility. DF SDK comes with sample programs, and includes examples whick can simplify patch creation and applying.
The size of your files, database or document doesnít matter - only difference between versions does.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $295
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 847kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE
MakeUpdate and Update v.1.08
DescriptionMake Update and Update are a set of applications to update an older version of a file (or files) to a newer version. They work by finding just the differences between the two versions and applying those differences to the older version.
This is especially useful when you need to maintain common versions of large files at remote locations and the differences between the two versions is small. Another use is to "patch" files or applications -- that is, to provide updates of files (e.g., applications) to current users without making the contents of the entire files available others.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 932kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
By AgenSoft Inc.29 Mar 2006
DescriptionPatchFactory is a full-featured byte-level patching system for bandwidth-efficient software updating which is sold at a reasonable price. It provides a robust feature set that gives software developers the ability to tailor the update process to their specific needs.
The patch building engine is an innovative standard for producing version-to-version or cumulative software updates contained in one small, reliable self-installing package.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $470
- Size: 3 376kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7