Mobile and desktop apps for evaluation trophies with connectivity to international Trophies portal
SharpPlus Html Help 2 Registration Toolkit v.1.3
DescriptionSharpPlus Html Help 2 Registration Toolkit (RegH2) is a utility that will register html help 2 collections and titles. It can be used to integrated html help 2 to Visual Studio, Borland Delphi.Net and etc without lots of manual steps to create the proper records in the Windows Installer database. RegH2 includes a GUI version and a command line version. The command line version can be redistruted to deploy the html help 2 collections.For example, You can create an installer with InnoSetup to run RegH2 to install the html help 2 collections.
- Supply a GUI program to create registration configuration file and can be used to test registration.
- Supply a command line program to be redistributed as a part of html help 2 installation.
- Support register html help 2 to multi targets such as VS.Net 2003 and Borland Delphi 2005.
- Support register html help 2 as plugin or merge topic.
- Free for Non-Commercial Use.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 296kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D8, P2009, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!