Save 10% ordering this product in discounts:
- Create and validate signatures over PDF, XML, and Office documents
- Manage X.509 certificates easily and transparently on all platforms
- Integrate swiftly to local, national, and international PKI environments
SecureBlackBox .NET Edition v.12.0.269
Commercial 15 May 2015
- Secure standard Internet protocols for data transfer: Add security to standard Internet data transfer protocols like FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, NNTP. With SecureBlackbox you will be able to transfer any data safely over unsecured channel.
- Secure file transfer and remote command executions: Transfer file safely over secure SFTP channel. Securely execute commands remotely over SSH. SecureBlackbox allows implementation of SFTP and SSH clients as well as servers. SFTP API provides functions to create, read and write files, create, delete and enumerate directories, get and set file attributes and access control attributes. With SSH you compress and tunnel multiple TCP connections over one secured connection.
- Encrypt and decrypt files and text using PGP-compatible algorithm: Your data can be sored or transferred in encrypted form. SecureBlackbox supports OpenPGP -- one of the most popular encryption and signing standards. You can extend your application with security functions such as signing, encryption, decryption and data verification using OpenPGP keys.
- Encrypt and sign documents in PDF and XML formats: With SecureBlackbox you can extend your XML processing applications with XML-compliant password-based, certificate-based and OpenPGP-based encryption, signing and timestamping. Perform processing of your XML documents according to XMLEnc, XMLDSig and XAdES specifications. Add password-based and certificate-based encryption, certificate-based signing, timestamping and compression to your PDF documents.
- Many more...
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Size: 83 807kB
Platforms: P2010, PXE, PXE2, PXE3, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, S2013, S2015
15 Mar 2006
DescriptionCryptoTools is a multi-language suite of encryption components and libraries. CryptoTools provides DES and Triple DES (3DES) encryption, as well as Base64 encoding and MD5 hashing capabilities. CryptoTools supports the following major languages C (win32), C++, ActiveX/COM, .Net and Java. Components for all languages are available in one single package.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $149.99
- Size: 1 128kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++