Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
By Sunisoft.06 Apr 2006
DescriptionIrisSkin is the easiest-to-use .NET skin solution for Microsoft VisualStudio.NET(WinForms). It provides you the ability to make your application in skin automatically, including all forms. You will never spend many time on programming for skin support.
Using IrisSkin, you don't need make any modification for your existing projects just drop the skin engine component onto the main form and set some properties, that's all. It can skin all forms automatically. And the skin files can be compiled into the EXE file so that you don't need distribute the skin files with the EXE. At run-time, you can switch the skins very easily and you can switch to unskinned easily too. Let's say, just one component for one project.
The professionally-UI-designed skins are mostly designed by our UI artists.
- Dozens of professionally-UI-designed official skins from UI artists and a lot of third-party skins;
- Easiest to use - Just one component for one application;
- Fully automatic - Skins all forms automatically;
- Make your existing project with skin easily;
- No flicking;
- Switch from skin to unskin easily;
- Supports one or more skin files to be built into the EXE file;
- Provides SkinBuilder tool;
- Fully MDI support.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $149
- Source price: $1200
- Size: 5 546kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D8, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++
KA Floating Controls for VCL.NET v.1.0
By Kiril Antonov.Freeware + source 14 Mar 2005
DescriptionThis is set of some standard controls descendatns with floating abilities and RollUp / RollDown support.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 182kB
Platforms: D2005, D8