New architecture allows to build complicated interactive reports
- New objects 'Table', 'Map', 'Gauge'
- New export filters
- 'Transports' - now for clouds too
- Improved Report Designer
- Extended script debugger
- And much more - join now!
By Joseph Leung.Freeware 23 Jun 2005
DescriptionQzMiniHtml is a component that parse html/css syntax and draw them on a bitmap, common syntax like bold, italic, underline, strikeout, color , fontname, links, image, bullet, indent, tables and background color are supported. Dynamic content can be assigned when runtime.
Most common tags supported, including:
- Text formating like Bold, Italic, Underline, Strike Out, Font Name, Size and Color;
- Bulleting Include numbers and squares;
- Background color for paragraph or text body;
- Links, You can specify how to handle when clicked, and the color when selected;
- Dynamic Content allow you insert on runtime (avaliable in next build);
- Horizontal Rule;
- SuperScript and Subscript;
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 642kB
Platforms: D2005, D8
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot