Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - click for details!
Clever Internet .NET Suite v.7.8
DescriptionThese components allow you to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME attachments, from your applications, download and upload Internet resources over most popular protocols.
The suite includes more than 30 components for Internet development and its code is constantly being refined and improved.
Features at a glance:
- Support for FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, NNTP, DNS, SSL, S/MIME and many more.
- Server Components for FTP, POP3, SMTP and IMAP4 protocols.
- Easy creation of the mail messages in any formats. Combining and submitting the Web Form POST requests.
- Royalty free licensing. Free Unlimited Email support.
- Fully-indexed help documentation. C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET demos code.
- Compact Framework support.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: None
- price: $552
- Size: 5 808kB
Platforms: C#, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012
Internet Pack for .NET v.126.96.36.1995
DescriptionInternet Pack is a lightweight and easy to use TCP/IP framework built on top of the .NET Socket library.
It forms the foundation of network access in the RemObjects SDK and Data Abstract for .NET, but it also provides general connectivity options usable in any .NET networking application, be it network clients or servers.
Internet Pack provides a range of ready-to-use client and server implementations for common network protocols such as HTTP, FTP or SMTP, while at the same time providing easily extendable base classes that allow developers to implement their own (be it custom or standard) protocols, as needed.
Special attention is given to a flexible server architecture for both HTTP and FTP, that allows creating servers that serve custom data - be it of static or dynamic nature - and can easily be enhanced to provide the most complex of scenarios.
The main goal of Internet Pack is to abstract the already powerful and relatively easy to use Socket classes of the .NET framework to provide a library that makes it easy to implement the different communication protocols commonly used on the Internet, as well as to implement custom forms of network communication.
Built on top of this flexible and highly scalable architecture, Internet Pack provides ready-to-use client and server components for many protocols, including HTTP, FTP, SMTP and POP3, and more components will be added over time.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 2 410kB
Platforms: D2007, P2009, P2010, PXE, S2005, S2008, S2010
Packet Sniffer SDK .NET Edition v.4.2
DescriptionPacket Sniffer SDK is a development suite for network packet capture in multi-Gigabit network environment.
Packet Sniffer SDK library set is 100% exactly what you knew you wanted but never expected to get: a fully self-contained, dynamically-loaded packet capture technology that is compatible with Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Visual Basic .NET, Intel C++, Borland C++ Builder, Borland Delphi and many others.
Three foundations of your application performance:
- Adjustable Packets Pool: The top reason of your application zero packet loss, maps packets from application mode space to the PSSDK internal driver kernel mode space and back.
- FastBPF (32/64bit BPF JIT compiler): Allows to filter traffic 6 times faster than it may be done with classic BPF virtual machine.
- Asynchronous queues for packets receiving/sending: Allow to process traffic in real time.
Using Packet Sniffer SDK the developer does not need to create special network drivers or to learn internal implementation of the network functionalities in all Windows family operating systems - Packet Sniffer SDK allows you to focus on the main task which your application must solve.
Main Packet Sniffer SDK elements are developed as objects with properties, methods, and events that make the packet capture applications development process simpler and more flexible.
To simplify the usage of LIB and DLL Packet Sniffer SDK library implementations, special wrapper classes are created, in which functions for working with PSSDK objects are represented as class methods.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $999.95
- Size: 3 469kB
Platforms: C#, D2005, D2006, D2007, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, VC++
TMS Cloud Pack for .NET v.188.8.131.52
By TMS Software.Commercial 16 Jul 2015
DescriptionThe TMS Cloud Pack for .NET contains components that offer integration with several cloud services.
- Set of .NET components to offer easy access from Windows applications to cloud services
- Component to get access to DropBox storage
- Component to get access to Box storage
- Component to get access to Google Drive storage
- Component to get access to Microsoft SkyDrive storage
- Component to get access to Facebook API
- Component to get access to Twitter API
- Component to get access to Google Calendar API
- Component to get access to Google Contacts API
- Component to get access to Windows Live Contacts API
- Component to get access to Windows Live Calendar API
- Component to get access to iCloud Contacts
- Component to get access to iCloud Calendar
- Component to get access to LinkedIn API
- Component to get access to Flickr API
- Component to get access to Picasa API
- Component to get access to Instagram API
- Component to get access to FourSquare API
- Built-in support for OAuth 1.0 & 2.0 handling
- Built-in support for use of refresh tokens for use with one time authentication
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $165
- Size: 41 018kB
Platforms: S2010, S2012, S2013