InstrumentLab .NET v.126.96.36.199
By Boian Mitov.Freeware 21 Apr 2015
InstrumentLab is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components, based on OpenWire for visual instrumentation.
The library is fully multi-threaded safe, and integrates directly with the .NET versions of .
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress bar.
- Thermometer Gauge.
- Angular Gauge.
- Linear Gauge.
- Analog Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 Segment Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 Segment Gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 Segment Indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 Segment Text.
- Spectrum Display.
- Matrix Display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic Panel Covered with Glass.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the Draw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 252 694kB
Platforms: C#, P2009, P2010, PXE, PXE2, PXE3, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, S2013, S2015, VC++