With TMS VCL UI Pack, students can extend their software development toolbox with a huge range of UI controls to create feature-rich and modern looking user interfaces.
- TMS Academic licensed products work with Delphi Community Edition
- Visual design using VCL or FMX and debug from the IDE
- Fully functional and fully free versions of TMS Delphi products for students and teachers for non-commercial use
- First academic version is for TMS VCL UI Pack, offering over 600 VCL UI controls for your Windows applications
EACompression Zip Component v.2.0
DescriptionHigh performance zip component for your ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, C#, Managed C++, J# and JScript.NET applications to compress and decompress file. Many advanced features are supported like encryption, streaming and uuencoded file. Easy-to-use and featured examples are included in the installation file.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $99.95
- Size: 256kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2006, S2005, VC++
By ComponentAce.03 Jul 2014
DescriptionZipForge.NET is a fast and powerful ZIP, GZip, TAR, TGZ compression component for .NET framework.
It lets you easily create zip files, extract files from zip archives to hard drive, add files to a zip archive, replace, move and delete files. You can also read compressed files from a zip archive into memory, and write the files from memory into a zip archive. Additionally you can create and read self-extracted SFX archives, encrypted and multi-volume zip files.
ZipForge.NET includes our new unique technology, a transaction system. This innovative solution gives you a fast and easy way of updating archive files providing data integrity just like reliable database systems.
ZipForge.NET Key features:
- Creates archive files in wide known ZIP format by PKZIP, Inc.
- Adds, moves, extracts, deletes, updates, tests, refreshes a group of files in a single operation
- Performs regularly archive updates using transactions that allow cancelling all modifications at any time in case of certain failures. Also, this technology optimizes the speed of the archive modification
- Strong AES Encryption support
- Unicode filenames support
- NTFS timestamps support
- Real-time streaming support
- Progress indication
- Zip64 support
- TAR, GZip, TGZ formats support
- Spanning and splitting support
- Multi-volume archives support
- Creates and opens SFX (self-exctracting) archives
- Customizable SFX stub (extractor)
- Searches files inside the archive
- Comprehensive help
- Many demos in C#, VB.NET and Delphi
- NET 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 versions
- Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010 support
- Full C# source code is available.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $320
- Source price: $460
- Size: 13 988kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2005, D2006, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010