- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
.NET Dashboard Suite v.6.0.0
DescriptionBusiness decisions depend on the manner in which information is represented. The most optimal solution to this problem is data visualization. Perpetuum Software LLC offers a package of components called SharpShooter Dashboards.
This product is developed for the .NET framework 4.0 and includes gauges and charting components. The use of SharpShooter Dashboards package allows the creation of hardware emulators, dashboards, KPI and visually appealing graphs and charts. SharpShooter Dashboards contains Dashboard Web Viewer and Win Viewer which allow the developers to view digital dashboards in the Win Forms and ASP.NET applications.
Gauges and charting components provide an interconnected framework with unified design time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. Identical designers allow the creation of gauges and charts having a unique appearance and functionality with just a few mouse clicks.
Instrumentation and charting components architecture allows the assignment of the interactive objects behavior without coding. The easy-to-use intuitive interface doesn't require any special programming knowledge.
The components contain rich libraries of ready-made controls, standard elements and a set of available series types. The user can create controls or charts from scratch if necessary. SharpShooter Dashboards is fully compatible with the .NET framework 4.0, contains only managed code and is easily integrated into MS Visual Studio. The ample capabilities in the data visualization sphere enable you to quickly and easily display the necessary multidimensional data.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $665
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 68 454kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2006, D2007, S2002, S2005, VC++
Px Framework v.1.31.01
By PROXIMA SOFT.Freeware 10 Mar 2012
DescriptionPx Framework - ASP.NET components for rapid development of database applications
- Px Framework components enable fast development of the database applications, currently under database servers such as Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, FireBird, InterBase server (other database platforms are being developed). Px Framework components are RAD components, which enable fast development of the application, its fast modifiability, readability of the source code and many other friendly and automated processes, which have favorable effect on the development of the application.
- Px Framework with its structure and philosophy has been elaborated in a way to resemble to the database components of the Borland Delphi development environment and in some cases it goes even beyond the possibilities offered by the Borland Delphi development environment. By this, we would like the Px Framework components to succeed the group, the community of the Delphi developers and fast and easy development of the database applications under the ASP.NET platform.
- Px Framework’s key component is the PxWebQuery component, which can, after its definition and entry of the parameters (SQL command, ConnectionString), work directly with database, carry out database operations, such as editing, entering and erasing of the row. Linking the PxWebQuery component to the PxSuperGrid component enables display of the data in the Table(Grid) with the built-in automatic functions, such as sorting and paging of the table contents. Then the PxWebQuery component contains module of automatic validation, which checks data before saving them, and if there are any invalid data, saving process shall be stopped and the relevant component shall show the error message.
- Then the Px Framework consists of the composite components, such as PxEdit, PxCombobox, PxCheckbox, PxFlyCombobox, PxGreatRepeater, etc., which insure and ease work during the editing and displaying of the data.
- The Px Framework’s philosophy regards the PxWebQuery component as the core of the application, which offers or contains great number of data, definitions of the tables interface, definitions of some entries display in the PxSuperGrid component, definitions of the data control in such components as PxFlyCombobox, PxGreatRepeater etc., as well as the module for data validation during their saving. The PxWebQuery component lends data from its large-scale capacities to other composite components, such as PxEdit, PxCombobox, PxCheckbox, PxFlyCombobox, PxGreatRepeater etc., which operate in the strictly limited diapason defined by the PxWebQuery component.
- Then the Px Framework consists of the components, such as PxUploader, PxChart, PxChart, PxLogin, PxDbPopUp, etc.
- Px Framework package for Oracle server
- Px Framework package for MS SQLserver
- Px Framework package for MySQL server
- Px Framework package for FireBird server
- Px Framework package for InterBase server
- Manual of Px Framework
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 27 629kB