- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
By Horst Reichert.12 Jul 2009
DescriptionCompilation of components for generating Cartesian X/Y-plots from scientific and financial data. It is available as .Net Assembly for the Winforms framework of Microsoft Visual Studio.
It supports a large variety of axis scaling types, series, calculated line legends, movable markers, etc., and thus gives you a tool for generating scientific and financial graphing programs easily, while retaining numerous options for tailoring the end product to the requirements of you and your customers.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $99
- Size: 5 652kB
Platforms: S2005, S2008