- TMS WEB Core + TMS Business Subscription = 595 EUR
- TMS WEB Core + TMS FNC Component Studio = 595 EUR
- TMS WEB Core + FREE TMS FNC Cloud pack = 395 EUR (see special order link)
- TMS ALL-ACCESS (new licenses) 1495 EUR (coupon code: ALLPADUA)
Existing customers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the best discount offer, depending on your purchase history.
NOTE: offers valid until June 30, 2019!
Synopse OleDB v.1.14
By Synopse.Freeware + source 04 Jul 2011
DescriptionThe Open Source SynOleDB unit allows direct access of any OleDB provider, without use of the DB VCL units, for faster process in pure Delphi code:
- Tested with SQL Server 2008 R2 and Oracle 11 providers from Microsoft and Oracle;
- Ability to be truly Unicode, even with pre-Unicode version of Delphi (like Delphi 7 or 2007);
- Could access any local or remote Database, from any version of Delphi, since it doesn't use the DB.pas unit or any related part of the VCL (even the Delphi 7 personal or the Turbo Explorer editions), just for free;
- Handle NULL or BLOB content for parameters and results;
- Avoid most memory copy or unnecessary allocation: we tried to access the data directly from the retrieved data buffer, just as given from OleDB;
- Was therefore designed to achieve the best performance possible: most time is spent in OleDB: the code layer added to the OleDB customer is very thin;
- True OOP architecture, to be used with any OleDB provider (allowing custom parameters or such), and even without OleDB (in the future, direct access to any DB client could be used);
- Could be safely used in a multi-threaded application/server (with one TOleDBConnection per thread);
- Allow parameter bindings of requests, with fast access to any parameter or column name (thanks to TDynArrayHashed);
- Late binding of column values in Delphi code;
- Direct JSON content creation, with no temporary data copy nor allocation;
- Designed to be used with our mORMot ORM, but could be used stand-alone (a full Delphi 7 client executable is just about 200 KB), or even in any existing Delphi application, thanks to a TQuery-like wrapper.
- Works from Delphi 6 up to XE, in any edition of Delphi (even Delphi 7 personal or the Delphi XE starter).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 240kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DXE
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot