GUI Design Studio v.18.104.22.168
DescriptionGUI Design Studio is a graphical user interface design tool for Microsoft Windows that you can use to rapidly create demonstration prototypes without any coding or scripting.
Draw individual screens, windows and components using standard elements, connect them together to storyboard operational workflow then run the simulator to test your designs.
GUI Design Studio can be used whenever you need to draw what an application should look like or show how its parts connect and flow together such as:
- documenting product ideas
- creating project proposals
- requirements capture
- creating screen mock-ups
- producing detailed specifications for developers
- suggesting enhancements to existing products
- + many more uses.
- verify designs
- explore alternatives
- evaluate different usage scenarios.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $129
- Size: 18 614kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2005, D2006, D2007, D8, P2009, P2010, PXE, PXE2, PXE3, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, VC++