Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
GUI Design Studio v.184.108.40.206
DescriptionGUI Design Studio is a graphical user interface design tool for Microsoft Windows that you can use to rapidly create demonstration prototypes without any coding or scripting.
Draw individual screens, windows and components using standard elements, connect them together to storyboard operational workflow then run the simulator to test your designs.
GUI Design Studio can be used whenever you need to draw what an application should look like or show how its parts connect and flow together such as:
- documenting product ideas
- creating project proposals
- requirements capture
- creating screen mock-ups
- producing detailed specifications for developers
- suggesting enhancements to existing products
- + many more uses.
- verify designs
- explore alternatives
- evaluate different usage scenarios.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $129
- Size: 18 614kB
Platforms: C#, C#B1, D2005, D2006, D2007, D8, P2009, P2010, PXE, PXE2, PXE3, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, VC++
More interesting links and pages
Play blackjack at the best live dealer casino online in the UK
Our favorite online real-money casinos in Austria on Casinohex.at is a great opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of playing for real money.
Visit GambleGenie.fi to get the best casino value in Finland
If you are going to play online casino in Canada you better visit the Genie first
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Indian casinos are here to stay and Royal Panda is your top choice