- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 40
Nicomsoft OCR SDK v.3.5.433
By Nicomsoft Ltd..30 Nov 2012
DescriptionNicomsoft OCR SDK is an OCR library that allows developers to easily embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.
While the recognition quality delivered by Nicomsoft OCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the market, we also offer a royalty-free licensing policy.This gives our customers the lowest total cost of ownership of a quality OCR system, enabling them to create software products that are more competitive.
- Unique character analysis technology delivering reliable recognition of any fonts even in poor-quality images
- Excellent analysis algorithms for poor-quality text, distorted, connected and broken characters
- Dictionaries are used for the best recognition
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch and Russian languages support
- Ability to scan documents from TWAIN-compatible devices
- Bar codes support: EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code.
- ICR module for handwritten digits
- Full support of multiple-core CPUs, speeding up analysis of even a single text fragment through efficient parallel processing of recognition
- Support of multiple image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and many others
- Intuitive OCR API and sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages.
- Both native x86 and x64 binaries are available.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Size: 23 067kB
Platforms: P2010, PXE, PXE2, PXE3, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012
Screen OCR SDK Library v.5.5
By ScreenOCR.com.25 Jan 2008
DescriptionScreen OCR SDK is a programmersí library that allows capturing text from Windows screen, under the control of another program. Use it to capture text from any application that doesnít provide communication APIís in order to feed your program with text. It gives output as text, not graphics which allows further processing, such as dictionary lookup or passing to translation tools. Imagine: your customer captures any text on screen, even when copy/paste is not available, with a hotkey and with a mouse click your dictionary pops up with text already translated/explained.
You can capture text from any part of any window including: status bar messages, Windows error messages, proprietary DOS console programs, menus, any custom controls, etc. It uses OCR technology to grab text directly from the screen, without interaction with application internals.
Screen OCR SDK is OCR (Optical Character Recognition) based solution, which makes it work precisely and incredibly fast and allows capture text even if some custom fonts are used. Screen OCR SDK can be used in different types of software like automation software, dictionaries and translation tools, organizer applications, etc.
It fully supports DOS Console windows (Lucida Console or any other custom font), so you can feed a new program with text data from legacy systems, such as HIS (Hospital Information Systems), teller terminal windows, and so on. Use it to capture window contents from any existing/legacy application that has no communication interface and is impossible, prohibited or expensive to change.
We provide C++, Visual Basic and C# samples in the trial version in order to demonstrate the text capture library features.
- Interactive text capture (user can select area or point on screen and capture text from it)
- Support different popular applications such as Office applications, Internet browsers, email and instant messaging applications
- Easy to integrate to your application.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $149
- Size: 1 306kB
Platforms: C#, S2002, S2003, S2005, VC++