Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Inno Setup Unpacker v.0.19
By QuickeneR.Freeware + source 15 May 2007
DescriptionInno Setup is a popular program for making software installations. Unfortunately, there is no official unpacker - the only method of getting the files out of the self-extracting executable is to run it.
The advantages over InstallExplorer are:
- Innounp is open source and based on Inno Setup source code. Therefore, it is more likely to support future IS versions.
- It recovers portions of the installation script (.iss file), including the registry changes and the compiled Innerfuse/RemObjects Pascal Script, if available.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 514kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7