Stay always current with our entire product range at a fraction of the price!
TMS software, established in 1995, is a software development company specialized in:
TMS software has a team of experienced developers with main office in Europe, Belgium as well as offices in Germany, Uruguay & Brazil.
By G.D.G. Software.Freeware 08 Jun 2009
DescriptionCreate, edit and convert animated cursor files (.ani) for Windows or animations with AniTuner. Animated cursor files contain an animated mouse pointer and are recognized natively by Windows.
AniTuner makes the creation and edition of these animated cursors easy. Everyone can now create his/her own animated cursors and animations in a snap:
- Make animated cursors from animated GIF, AVI clips, bitmap strips, or by importing existing image files (BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PSD, ICO, CUR) as cursor frames.
- Create animated GIF, AVI clips, Adobe Flash movies, bitmap strips from animated cursors or any other image set.
- Resize and edit frames, set frame duration, perform operations directly on one or several frames (like rotation, flip, reverse, or image merging), change color depth, create 32-bit XP and Vista cursors with partial transparency (alpha channel)
- AniTuner deals with any cursor size (not only 32x32) and co lor depth (from grayscale to RGBA).
Replace the default mouse pointers of Windows by animated cursors made with AniTuner. Or use AniTuner to produce animations for your web pages, blogs, instant messaging applications, e-mails, presentations, video clips or even programs...
AniTuner includes a context-sensitive help file, video tutorials, samples and finally AniTuner is a full freeware program. Available with a standard installer (and uninstaller) or as a portable edition with no required installation: you can run AniTuner from any removable storage device like a USB stick, and without leaving traces on the computer.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 1 556kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
By Aha-soft.05 Dec 2005
DescriptionAha-soft ArtCursors is an advanced cursor editor for Windows. ArtCursors allows you to find, create, edit, import and export cursors and manage cursor libraries.
With ArtCursors you can:
- Create and edit static and animated cursors in color depths up to 16 million colors
- Create and edit cursors for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
- Create and store images containing several layers
- Paint images with gradient and chess fill
- Modify images with drop shadow, opacity, smooth, negative, grayscale, colorize, rotate, roll and mirror effects
- Import cursors from .cur, .ani, .ico, .icpr, .wmf, .emf, .bmp, .wbmp, .jpg, .gif, .tga, .xbm, .xpm and .png files
- Export cursor images to .cur, .ico, .icpr, .bmp, .jpg, .gif, .png, .xbm, .xpm, .wbmp and .rc files
- Export animated cursors to animated .gif images and image list bitmaps
- Extract cursors from Windows executables, libraries and animated cursor files
- Create cursor libraries for better and more efficient storage
- Collect cursors from folders and subfolders into libraries
- Work with image lists in BMP and PNG formats
- Delete identical cursors in libraries
- Drag and drop files from file shells
- Drag and drop cursors from one library to another
- Drag and drop cursor images from one cursor to another
- Copy and paste cursors in libraries
- Copy and paste images to other applications.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $39.95
- Size: 1 053kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7