Stay always current with our entire product range at a fraction of the price!
VCL Components, WEB Components, FMX Components, FNC Components, LCL Components, Business Tools, .NET Components, IW Components, Developer Tools & myCloudData.net (Free access to one FULL myclouddata.net account subscription is available during the active license period.)
By cprin gold.07 Dec 2005
DescriptionASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to put an icon in system tray area. It supports many advanced features such as show balloons and anitmated icons.
ASTC Object Model Features:
- Show-Hide the icon in systray area.
- Show the icon in animation state.
- Assign a tooltip for the icon.
- Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
- Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on Win9x .
- Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
- Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on Win9x.
- Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the icon popup menu will be closed.
- Show more than one icon in the systray.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $19.90
- Size: 2 936kB
Platforms: C#, VC++