- VCL, WEB, FMX, LCL, FNC, .NET, IntraWeb component development
- Windows, Web, Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, Node.js development projects
- Training, consulting & custom project development
TMS software has a team of experienced developers with main office in Europe, Belgium as well as offices in Germany, Uruguay & Brazil.
By cprin gold.07 Dec 2005
DescriptionASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to put an icon in system tray area. It supports many advanced features such as show balloons and anitmated icons.
ASTC Object Model Features:
- Show-Hide the icon in systray area.
- Show the icon in animation state.
- Assign a tooltip for the icon.
- Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
- Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on Win9x .
- Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
- Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on Win9x.
- Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the icon popup menu will be closed.
- Show more than one icon in the systray.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $19.90
- Size: 2 936kB
Platforms: C#, VC++
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot