Significantly improved work with images - as in image editors:
- High-quality vector SVG images in reports
- Improved image transparency in different formats
New objects widen the concept of a "report":
Two-Track Pharmacode for designing and printing medication and vaccine packages
Report safety and security:
Now reports in PDF are protected with a digital signature. It guarantees its uniqueness, allows to clearly establish the authorship, and protects it from editing. Your reports now correspond with the docflow standards.
By cprin gold.07 Dec 2005
DescriptionASTC component provides an easy way to enable your VB, VC++, C#, VB.NET, or other COM environment applications to put an icon in system tray area. It supports many advanced features such as show balloons and anitmated icons.
ASTC Object Model Features:
- Show-Hide the icon in systray area.
- Show the icon in animation state.
- Assign a tooltip for the icon.
- Check the current state of the icon [visible or invisible].
- Show a balloon tool tip even displaying on Win9x .
- Change the icon and tooltip in run time.
- Ability to assign a popup menu for a particular event happen to the icon even displaying on Win9x.
- Track Popup menu so whenever your program lost focus the icon popup menu will be closed.
- Show more than one icon in the systray.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $19.90
- Size: 2 936kB
Platforms: C#, VC++