- Reworked engine for complicated interactive reports
- New objects for custom designs of all types of documents
- Even more exports that approach WYSIWYG in export of complicated objects
- Easier template design: guidelines and extended script debugger in designer
USB Monitoring Control v.2.12.00.2387
By Vasiliy Vasilyev.29 Sep 2011
DescriptionThe USB Monitoring Control ActiveX (USBMC) library provides the monitoring functionality for your code.
The library lets you enumerate all installed usb devices, attach a monitor object to receive transferred data and control packets. After you get an instance of the usb device, you can create a monitor object and attach to the device to receive monitored data and events. The Monitor object can be attached to the device at any time, no matter if the device is being currently used or not. You can also detach from the device at any time.
Supporting a wide variety of programming languages and platforms, the USBMC ActiveX library makes it very easy to start using it in your software project.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $140
- Size: 2 671kB
Platforms: C#, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010