Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
IntegralUI Lists v.1.0
By Lidor Systems.06 Sep 2007
DescriptionThe three controls are: IntegralUI TreeView for rich hierarchical treeviews; IntegralUI ListView for display, selection and sorting of data and item collections; IntegralUI TreeListView with the combined power of TreeView and ListView.
Some of the included features:
- Three advanced controls: ListView, TreeListView and TreeView
- WYSIWYG designer
- Highly customizable appearance
- Built-in Drag & Drop support
- XML encoding and serialization
- Fast node and item list creation
- Office 2007 fading effect
- Partial or Full Transparency
- Theme support for Vista, XP and Classic.
The user can apply color and format styles for each group, and groups can be expanded/collapsed. The group header can have three different appearances: BottomLine, CenterLine, and Gradient.
Items can be arranged in four list view appearances: LargeIcon, List, SmallIcons, and Details.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $349
- Source price: $479
- Size: 2 703kB
Platforms: S2003, S2005