TMS software, established in 1995, is a software development company specialized in:
- VCL, FMX, LCL, FNC, .NET, IntraWeb component development
- Windows, Web, Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, Node.js development projects
- Training, consulting & custom project development
FontComboBox and FontManager v.1.1
DescriptionThis library contains 3 .NET 2.0 components for managing and displaying fonts.
- FontComboBox : This component is derived from the standard ComboBox and it displays a list of all installed Windows fonts and optionally the most recently used fonts and the predefined fonts of a theme. There are a lot of options to indicate which fonts have to be displayed and the preview text can be set (e.g. a pangram like "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog")
- FontManager : This component contains a list (list of generic FontItems) with all available Windows fonts. A FontItem has some extra info like the PanoseFontFamilyType (via Win32 GDI32 function GetOutlineTextMetrics). Also theme and recently used fonts are stored in this component.
- FontItemDrawEngine : Parent class for drawing the items of the FontComboBox. 2 derived components SimpleFontItemDrawEngine (simple listbox) and ModernFontItemDrawEngine (modern look with XP/Vista thema support (VisualStyleElement)) are included but you can create your own. The FontItemDrawEngine component has tobe linked to a FontComboBox.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 127kB