Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
FontComboBox and FontManager v.1.1
DescriptionThis library contains 3 .NET 2.0 components for managing and displaying fonts.
- FontComboBox : This component is derived from the standard ComboBox and it displays a list of all installed Windows fonts and optionally the most recently used fonts and the predefined fonts of a theme. There are a lot of options to indicate which fonts have to be displayed and the preview text can be set (e.g. a pangram like "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog")
- FontManager : This component contains a list (list of generic FontItems) with all available Windows fonts. A FontItem has some extra info like the PanoseFontFamilyType (via Win32 GDI32 function GetOutlineTextMetrics). Also theme and recently used fonts are stored in this component.
- FontItemDrawEngine : Parent class for drawing the items of the FontComboBox. 2 derived components SimpleFontItemDrawEngine (simple listbox) and ModernFontItemDrawEngine (modern look with XP/Vista thema support (VisualStyleElement)) are included but you can create your own. The FontItemDrawEngine component has tobe linked to a FontComboBox.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 127kB
More interesting links and pages
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk