- New Cloud providers added in UniDAC. From Delphi now you can access the most popular cloud services like Salesforce, Netsuite, QuickBooks and many more
- MongoDB provider added. Access MongoDB database from Delphi
- Improved stability and performance of all DAC components
Paquet Builder v.2018.1
By G.D.G. Software.Freeware Update 16 Oct 2018
Paquet Builder is a mix between a 7-Zip Self-Extracting archive maker and a Setup routine generator. Thanks to its exhaustive feature set, create flexible and compact self-extractors for professional file and software delivery.
Package up any document or program files, visually construct simple or sophisticated multilanguage distribution and installation packages; generate updates and patches; wrap multimedia presentations or several Windows Installer MSI setups into single .exe files ready for delivery over the Internet...
Create ready-to-deliver packages in minutes, without requiring any additional knowledge, or go further since you may also:
- really customize the entire behavior and look of your packages from A to Z;
- create standard or Windows wizard-styled packages and change any detail of your setup's design: icon, splash screen, dialogs, version info... Show your own company advertisement;
- organize files into components, set destination paths, ask end users for which components to install, add conditions to file extraction;
- add custom actions and configure them visually to do what you want: prompt users; detect system configuration; create shortcuts; read/write registry keys, XML and .ini; modify file properties; work with variables; use If/Then conditionals or goto statements; display dialogs like readme, license agreement, wait messages, message boxes; execute program or document files; copy or manage files...
- make localized for international distribution - full Unicode support;
- password protect files, add integrity checks, digitally sign your packages (SHA-2 code signing) with Authenticode to secure your files;
- efficient 7-Zip file compression: LZMA2, LZMA, BCJ2;
- can create 32-bit and 64-bit packages for Windows x64;
- include uninstallers to remove changes made by packages;
- full documentation;
No scripting is required, everything is done visually in the logically-organized interface.
Freeware and Trial editions available.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 17 762kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D8, P2009, PXE2, PXE3, S2002, S2003, S2005, S2008, S2010, S2012, S2013, S2015, VC++
More interesting links and pages
Check the best online casinos in UK
What is control panel?
UK Online Casino Expert Guides
Try out new casino sites at SmartphoneCasinos.co.uk
Discover UK licensed casino sites at Casinopilot