WebClientPrint for ASP.NET 1.0
By NeodynamicCommercial 23 Feb 2013
DescriptionWebClientPrint for ASP.NET is a lightweight and plugin-free solution for Client-side Raw Printing scenarios for Windows clients, exclusively designed for ASP.NET Web Forms & MVC website projects. With our WebClientPrint solution, you can easily send raw data, text and native commands to printers installed at the client machine without showing or displaying any print dialog box.
The Server-side component
- It is a .NET managed-code assembly (Neodynamic.SDK.WebClientPrint.dll) which is used in your ASP.NET website to generate "Client Print Jobs". A Client Print Job allows you to specify:
- What client printer to use, for example:
- Use "the Default printer" of the client machine. Printing will be performed without displaying any dialog.
- Use "a specific installed printerís name" on the client machine. Printing will be performed without displaying any dialog. This also applies for Shared Printers on the client machine network with a UNC name/path.
- Display a "printer dialog" to let the user to select the printer
- Explicitly specify the client printer settings for parallel (LPT) Centronics or serial RS-232 ports or IP/Ethernet Network printers.
- And the commands you want to print or send to the client printer.
- It is the WebClientPrint Processor (WCPP) utility that needs to be installed at the client machine just once. WCPP is a lightweight native digitally-signed Windows app (without any dependencies) that processes all the "Client Print Jobs" generated by the server-side component.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: C
- Price: $149
- Size: 2 407 820kB
- Delphi Prism 2010
- Visual Studio 2012