DescriptionBarcode.dll is a powerful .NET component for creating barcode images. You can easily integrate barcodes with your application using any .NET language. It was written entirely in managed code in C#.
It supports most barcode symbologies.
It supports barcode image output in many formats such as: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF, and barcode rotation.
- Code39Ext (Full ASCII mode),
- Upc/Ean 128,
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (also known as ITF-14),
- Standard 2 of 5 (also known as Industrial 2 of 5),
- Code93Ext (Full ASCII mode),
- Code11 (also known as USD-8),
- Codabar (also known as Ames Code/USD-4/NW-7/2 of 7 Code),
- MSI (also known as Modified Plessey).
- Quiet zones can be set programmatically or automatically,
- You can also define any custom text.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: SW
- Price: $49.950000
- Size: 96 658kB
- Visual Studio 2005