RadarCube ASP.NET for MS Analysis 3.51.0
DescriptionThe RadarCube OLAP library provides the ASP.NET programmers with a unique possibility to add the MS Analysis 2000 or 2005 OLAP client abilities on your site using a set of components 100% has been written on C# 2.0 and which greatly exceeds in its functionality the PivotTable and PivotChart ActiveX components being part of the Office Web Components set.
- 100% managed (pure C# 2.0), no ActiveX code.
- All ASP.NET 2.0 advantages. AJAX support.
- Pure DHTML and JScript on the client side. Supports IE 5.5 or above, Firefox 1.1 or above, Opera 9.0 or above.
- Supports the client-side operating systems: Windows (all versions), Linux, Mac OS.
- Support of the Microsoft Analysis Server 2000 or 2005 (2005 recommended) using ADOMD.NET 9.0.
- Supports connections to local Cube files.
- Support of all cube structure elements of MS AS 2005 (dimensions, hierarchies, hierarchy groups, measure groups, hierarchy levels and hierarchy attributes)
- Support of hierarchies of four types:
- Attribute hierarchies;
- Parent-child hierarchies;
- Multilevel hierarchies;
- Mixed from both previous types.
- An ability to create additional calculated measures on the client or server side, using both the information from the fact table and values of the aggregated cube cells.
- Support of additional calculated members of hierarchies on the client or server side.
- Unicode support.
- An ability to simultaneously display a set of measures in the Grid.
- Interactive drill-down support of all types of hierarchies separately for every grid cell.
- Support of saving and restoring the current OLAP slice (coming soon).
- Supports member grouping on any hierarchy level without changing the hierarchy levels structure.
- Supports separate hierarchy or dimension sorting on any level. Ability of any sorting method overriding.
- Supports ascending or descending sorting based on any column value in the OLAP grid.
- Supports filtering of any set of hierarchy members with or without applying these filters in the OLAP calculations.
- Supports the auto filtering of the hierarchy members depending on their values in the grid. An ability to select some major/minor members, either according to their rank or on the Pareto principle.
- An ability to display in the grid not only the values of the measures but a percent value regarding totals, subtotals, or grand totals. An ability to create your own context-sensitive rules on measure display (for example, a cumulative sum of measure values for time dimensions, and just its value for all other cases).
- The image drawing in any grid cell, the auto picture positioning in a cell, depending on the parameters assigned by a programmer.
- A complete data output control.
- Supports the custom popup menus in the grid.
- Handy integration with charting and other third-party components.
- Allows exporting the grid data to many formats: MS Excel (using OLE or directly to XLS-file), PDF, WMF, RTF, TXT, BMP, XML (coming soon).
- Easy localization. It is possible to localize the evaluation version as well.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: C
- Price: $399
- Source price: $599
- Size: 30 256 399kB
- Visual Studio 2005
- Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio 2015