RadarCube ASP.NET Direct 3.51.0
- 100% managed code, entirely written in C# 2.0.
- Supports IE 5.5 or above, Firefox 1.1 or above, Opera 9.0 or above.
- Supports the client-side operating systems: Windows (all versions), Linux, Mac OS.
- Requires no OLAP-servers to work. An ability to create any multidimensional cube in run time or design time, using the minimum web-server memory.
- One or several tables/views /stored procedures described in a DataSet object can be used as a data source. Also direct working with the components supporting the IDbCommand interface is possible to speed up the data fetching.
- A set of standard aggregation functions like Sum, Count, Distinct Count, Min, Max, Biased or Unbiased Variance, Median and so on. Custom aggregation functions can also be used instead or along with.
- Numbers, strings or dates can be used as measure values.
- All entities of modern industrial OLAP-servers are supported: dimensions, hierarchies, hierarchy levels and their relations.
- Hierarchies of three types:
- Parent-child hierarchies (both balanced and unbalanced);
- Multilevel hierarchies (both regular and ragged);
- Mixed from all previous types.
- An ability to create calculated measures, dimensions, hierarchies and hierarchy levels from the fact table rows as well as from the rows of any related dimension table, that is connected to the fact table through the foreign key.
- An ability to create additional calculated measures using the values of any other cube cell.
- Calculated members of hierarchies.
- Hierarchy attributes which store additional information about hierarchy members.
- Auto conversion of the DateTime fields into multilevel hierarchies. Any conversion algorithms.
- Many more...
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: SW
- Price: $399
- Source price: $599
- Size: 28 709 054kB
- Visual Studio 2005
- Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio 2010
- Visual Studio 2012
- Visual Studio 2013
- Visual Studio 2015