Easysoft dbExpress-ODBC Gateway 1.0.11
By EasysoftCommercial 10 Sep 2001
DescriptionThe Easysoft dbExpress Gateway for ODBC allows applications developed using Borland’s Kylix or Delphi RAD applications to access data in any local or remote ODBC compliant database. Develop for ODBC and deploy against any database, anywhere on the network.
The Easysoft dbExpress Gateway is compatible with the Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager and unixODBC, the Open Source ODBC driver manager available on Linux and unix platforms.
Database systems which can be accessed include Postgres, MySQL, InterBase, DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Access and every other database which has a Windows or unix compatible ODBC driver.
- Delivers a consistent ODBC 3.5 interface to your data, irrespective of the target ODBC driver used. The dbExpress Gateway can be used with ODBC 3.5, ODBC 3.0, ODBC 2.5 and ODBC 2 drivers, protecting your existing investment in ODBC middleware.
- Available for Kylix and Delphi 6.
- Quick and easy to install - taking only a few minutes.
- Incorporates unixODBC, the Open Source ODBC driver manager to ensure out of the box operation.
- Value for Money:
- Single licence fee provides unlimited distribution rights with your application.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: C
- Price: $480
- Size: 44 422kB
- Kylix 1