DescriptionPicto is an advanced icons, glyphs and (resource) bitmaps viewer and editor. The program has a lot of graphical effects and unique features for software developers.
- Nice and user-friendly interface.
- View all (resource) bitmaps, cursors and icons in BMP, JPG, ICO, ANI, CUR, DLL, EXE, ICL, CPL, BPL, OCX, SCR, RES and DCR-files.
- Properties window with all information about the current file and images (number of images, size, colorpalette, ...) displayed in a treeview.
- Save images as BMP/JPG (with different colorpalettes and compression).
- Save images as ICO with 16 or 256 colors (16x16, 32x32, 48x48).
- Edit images with a range of graphical effects (rotate, mirror, create disabled image, convert to greyscale, contrast and brightness, create bevel, color balance, soften and sharpen, emboss, add shadow, ... ) using a transparent color.
- The edit window also contains a small painting program to draw lines, rectangles, circles,...
- Create a special glyph (=small bitmap for buttons) containing 2, 3 or 4 images showing a status of a button (up, disabled, clicked, down). This glyph can be used for TSpeedbutton or TBitBtn components in Delphi or C++ Builder.
- Add images to a TImageList, change the order and set the properties. Afterwards this TImageList can be pasted in Delphi or C++Builder.
- Generate HTML pages to catalogue your images with hyperlinks.
- Resize or crop big bitmaps to the size of an icon.
- Capture a part of the screen with a fixed size (16x16, 20x20, 32x32, 48x48, ...).
- Change the background image of the desktop (tile, center, stretch).
- Change the system icons (my computer, recycle bin, printers, ....).
- Copy images to the clipboard as a bitmap, TBitBtn, TSpeedButton or TImage.
- Internal copy, move, delete, rename features for files.
- A lot of options for viewing images, organizing the interface, links to file paths, copying of Delphi/C++Builder components, links to external editors, ...
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: FW
- Size: 1 483 212kB
- C++ Builder 1
- C++ Builder 3
- C++ Builder 4
- C++ Builder 5
- Delphi 1
- Delphi 2
- Delphi 3
- Delphi 4
- Delphi 5
- Delphi 6
- Delphi 7