Active Query Builder VCL
- Completely visual building of complex SQL queries: Each union and sub-query has its own working area where it could be built visually as easy a single query.
- MS Access style visual query building UI: The interface is similar to either MS Access query construction interface, but is much more powerful compared to other similar components.
- User-friendly interface with drag & drop support. Complex queries can be navigated easily with the tree pane. Columns pane allows you to define grouping, sorting, and constructing criteria in a simple and direct way.
- Powerful means of working with parameters: Active Query Builder can get various information about parsed query like lists of tables and fields used in the query. You can learn parameter names and data types, and discover to what database objects and fields they related to.
- Working in offline mode: In case direct connection to the database is not possible, save database schema to XML file in advance, then load metadata from this file.
- Limiting access to unwanted objects: Deny access to certain fields and tables to meet the safety requirements or get rid a user of needless parts of your database structure. You can also check your queries on the presence of unwanted objects before their execution.
- User-friendly query building environment: Active Query Builder allows for substitution of the user-friendly aliases for unintelligible names of your DB tables and fields. Though, your end-users can still build SQL scripts by hand: all the aliases used in query text will be automatically replaced with the real names in the result query text.
- Full support of Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, IBM DB2, Informix, Sybase, Advantage DB, SQLite, Teradata, Netezza and ANSI SQL/92, 89 and 2003 dialects SQL syntax. Using Active Query Builder you can determine the currently used database server automatically.
- SQL Formatter: Using the Active SQL Query Builder you can customize SQL code the way you like it. There are a lot of properties that can be used to customize the resulting SQL query representation, specifying when to move to the next line, to increase the indent, to wrap a line.
- Localization: It is possible to localize Active Query Builder completely and to switch between available languages in run-time. Dozens of localizations are ready to use.
Active Query Builder - is all that you need to work with SQL queries.
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.