If you would like your solution to be a Monthly Star, please contact us.
FlashBack Screen Recorder - Make engaging tutorials with a simple, powerful screen recorder.
This is the screen recorder you're looking for. Powerful, fast and easy to use. Make engaging demos with advanced editing tools, share everywhere. You will need only three steps:
Record: FlashBack screen recorder captures any part of your screen and turns it into a video file.
Edit and Enhance: Draw on your screen, add notes and images and easily edit your movie to make it look professional.
Share: Export your movie in any major video format, or upload straight to YouTube or FlashBack Connect.
Main Features for Recording
- Record a window or region
- Record audio from mic/speakers
- Record from webcam
- Save to all major formats
- Scheduled recordings
- Record multiple monitors
- High performance recording
- Upload to Youtube
- Add watermarks
How can a screen recorder help you?
- Training and Education: Create training videos, Record lessons to 'Flip' the classroom
- At work: Create sales and marketing material, Report IT problems with screen recordings
- Online events: Record Skype sessions, Record webinars
- At home: Record gaming sessions, Record video webchats with friends
What tools and options for records editing you can expect?
FlashBack suite offers many types of tools for editing screen recordings by very comfortable way. You can edit frames, add shapes, texts and symbols or insert pictures, audio and video. Changes you made are applied instantly so you see immediately what updated recording will look.
- Erase mistakes, remove/add pauses
- Edit with confidence - undo multiple changes at any time
- Edit audio tracks side by side
- Synchronize sound with video
- Add callouts and text
- Add images, sound, blur effects, highlights and more
- Add interactive buttons to control movie playback
- Share movies online
- Keep interactive features with FlashBack Connect
- Save interactive movies to Flash
- Zoom into any part of the recording
- Auto-track the mouse to keep the action in view
- Add start and end titles to your movie in seconds
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).