EMS Advanced Data Export .NET
Advanced Data Export .NET is a component suite for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET that will allow you to save your data in the most popular data formats for the future viewing, modification, printing or web publication. You can export data into MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV and more! There will be no need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion - Advanced Data Export will do the task quickly and will give the result in the desired format.
- Data export into most popular formats: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard
- Saving data for future viewing, modification, printing or web publication
- Powerful export options for each data format
- 100% native C# code
- No additional libraries or software required to operate
- Detailed help system and demo application
- Powerful components and properties editors
- Setting the user formats for each field separately
- Multilanguage support
- Visual Studio 2005-2013 support
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.