Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
DescriptionBriskBard is the new all-in-one web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program :
- A web browser
- An email client
- A media player
- A news aggregator
- A file transfer client (FTP)
- A newsgroups reader
- A contact manager
- Instant messaging (IRC)
- Several web developer tools
- Added the Blink rendering engine used in Chromium as the default engine.
- There's a new option to select the default rendering engine used by BriskBard.
- Now the email messages list has a filter to show only the messages that meet the criteria given by the user.
- Added a new option to show a docked bookmark list in the web browser. If the user clicks controls and the left mouse button the selected bookmark opens in a new tab.
- Added a new loading screen when BriskBard starts.
- Now email addresses are recognized in the selected text of a web page and there's a new option in the context menu to send an email message to that address.
- Now there's a new option in the status bar to show the external IP and other connection information.
- The installation process has changed to make it easier to select which protocols and file types will be handled by BriskBard.
- QLite, OpenSSL and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- There's a new option when the user right-clicks over an email folder to select the header fields shown in the messages list.
- Added buttons to easely select the layout of the list of email messages, newsgroup's articles and news aggregator's items.
- Bug fixes
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 38 430kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained