Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
DescriptionBriskBard is the new all-in-one web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program :
- A web browser
- An email client
- A media player
- A news aggregator
- A file transfer client (FTP)
- A newsgroups reader
- A contact manager
- Instant messaging (IRC)
- Several web developer tools
- Blink rendering engine upgraded to 59.0.3071.82
- SQLite, OpenSSL and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- Bug fixes :
- Now there's an error message when a downloaded file doesn't exist.
- The sound produced when you hit enter in the web browser's address box has been removed.
- Improved web browser tab destruction.
- Sometimes popup windows didn't open.
- Now an error message is shown when a website certificate is incorrect.
- Full screen mode fixed in YouTube videos.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 40 507kB
Platforms: W10, W2K8, W7, W8,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!