Devart ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL
- Direct Connection. Database applications based on our solution get an opportunity to establish connection to PostgreSQL in Direct Mode. Direct Mode gives your applications an unrivalled advantage - connection to PostgreSQL databases directly via TCP/IP avoiding PostgreSQL Client. That improves performance of your applications, their quality, reliability and especially the deployment process, since there is no need to supply additional client software together with your application.
- Development Platforms Variety. ODBC driver for PostgreSQL doesn’t limit your choice of the development platform and environment. The driver installations are available for various operational systems and platforms. The current version supports Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, both 32-bit and 64-bit. So you can develop both 32-bit and 64-bit cross-platform applications.
- ODBC Conformance. Our ODBC driver provides full support for common ODBC interface: ODBC Data Types support, ODBC API Functions support
- In addition, we provide support for Advanced Connection String parameters. Thus allowing any desktop and web applications to connect to PostgreSQL from various environments and platforms, that support ODBC.
- DB Compatibility. Our driver is compatible with major and the latest PostgreSQL server versions since 7.1 up to 9.2.
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained