EMS SQL Manager
EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server/Interbase/FireBird/MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle/DB2 is a high performance tool for database development and administration. It offers plenty of powerful SQL tools such as Visual Database Designer that allows designing database in few clicks, Visual Query Builder and advanced SQL editor to build complicated queries and many more useful features for efficient development and administration. SQL Manager has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.Key Features
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Easy management of all SQL Server objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Effective security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Visual Database Designer to handle database structure in a few clicks
- Powerful Transact-SQL debugger to trace procedures, functions, SQL scripts
- Comparison and synchronization of database structure
- Simple getting your database under source control
- Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server maintenance tasks
- Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Powerful and easy-to-use graphical user interface
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).