MyDAC Data Access Components
MyDAC (Data Access Components for MySQL) is a library of components that provides direct access to MySQL database servers from Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle, Embarcadero RAD Studio XE-XE8, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.2.6 and Free Pascal 2.6.4 for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, iOS, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. MyDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich MySQL connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the Borland Database Engine for direct access to MySQL. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS and Android. MyDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- Key Features:
- RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
- AppMethod support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Win64 development support
- MariaDB support
- Direct access to server data. No need to install other data provider layers
- VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available
- Full support for the latest versions of MySQL and support for all MySQL data types
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields
- Supports many MySQL specific features, such as locking, SET and ENUM types
- Support for using macros in SQL
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting from Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes a provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained