The Wireless Communication Library 7 WiFi Framework is the part of the new upcoming version of the
Wireless Communication Library 7.
This new version has been completely redesigned and includes a lot of new features.
Note: The WiFi Framework 7 is not compatible with the Wireless Communication Library 6.
- Handle all WLAN events with full parameters;
- Enumerate installed WiFi adapters;
- Discover available networks;
- Enumerate available BSS list for a network;
- Measure signal quality and RSSI level;
- Manage (enumerate, create, delete, modify) WLAN profiles;
- Connect to and disconnect from a WiFI network (with permanent or temporary profile or without profile);
- Create and manage Hosted Networks (ad-hoc mode);
- Read and set WLAN interfaces properties.
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.