Author Homepage: http://gussow.virtualave.net
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
How to use VBA or JScript from within Delphi v.0.95
By Phillip Gussow.Freeware + source 15 Jul 1998
DescriptionContains a sample of how to interface Microsofts script control http://www.microsoft.com/scripting with Delphi, so that you can run VBA or JScript inside Delphi but also expose Delphi variables, properties and methods to the scripts running. It uses an internal automation object to provide an interface between the script engine and Delphi. With it for instance possible to add customization to your Delphi application just like with VB for applications.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 183kB
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).