- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
DescriptionPowerful component suite for Delphi/C++Builder and PostgreSQL 7.x, 8.x, 9.x/Pervasive Postgres.
It allows you to create Delphi/C++Builder applications with direct access to PostgreSQL/Pervasive Postgres DB without BDE and ODBC
This components set was developed for easy migration of existing projects from BDE/ODBC scheme to the native one.
Interface is BDE-like and TDataSet compatible.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $134.95
- Source price: $134.95
- Size: 29 829kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB5, CB6, CB64, CBXE, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, CBXE7, CBXE8, CX, CX.1, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7, DX, DX.1, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8, FM, FM2, FM3
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...