Salvador Diaz Fau
Author Homepage: http://www.briskbard.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
DescriptionBriskBard is the new all-in-one web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program :
- A web browser
- An email client
- A media player
- A news aggregator
- A file transfer client (FTP)
- A newsgroups reader
- A contact manager
- Instant messaging (IRC)
- Several web developer tools
- Blink rendering engine upgraded to 59.0.3071.82
- SQLite, OpenSSL and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- Bug fixes :
- Now there's an error message when a downloaded file doesn't exist.
- The sound produced when you hit enter in the web browser's address box has been removed.
- Improved web browser tab destruction.
- Sometimes popup windows didn't open.
- Now an error message is shown when a website certificate is incorrect.
- Full screen mode fixed in YouTube videos.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 40 507kB
Platforms: W10, W2K8, W7, W8,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...