Salvador Diaz Fau
Author Homepage: http://www.briskbard.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 2 products
DescriptionBriskBard is the new all-in-one web browser for Windows that simplifies many of the most common tasks in Internet integrating in one program :
- A web browser
- An email client
- A media player
- A news aggregator
- A file transfer client (FTP)
- A newsgroups reader
- A contact manager
- Instant messaging (IRC)
- Several web developer tools
- Added the Blink rendering engine used in Chromium as the default engine.
- There's a new option to select the default rendering engine used by BriskBard.
- Now the email messages list has a filter to show only the messages that meet the criteria given by the user.
- Added a new option to show a docked bookmark list in the web browser. If the user clicks controls and the left mouse button the selected bookmark opens in a new tab.
- Added a new loading screen when BriskBard starts.
- Now email addresses are recognized in the selected text of a web page and there's a new option in the context menu to send an email message to that address.
- Now there's a new option in the status bar to show the external IP and other connection information.
- The installation process has changed to make it easier to select which protocols and file types will be handled by BriskBard.
- QLite, OpenSSL and Indy have been updated to the latest version.
- There's a new option when the user right-clicks over an email folder to select the header fields shown in the messages list.
- Added buttons to easely select the layout of the list of email messages, newsgroup's articles and news aggregator's items.
- Bug fixes
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 38 430kB
Platforms: Vista, W10, W2K3, W2K8, W7, W8, XP,
DescriptionCEF4Delphi is an open source project to embed Chromium-based browsers in applications made with Delphi. CEF4Delphi is based on DCEF3 which uses CEF3 libraries. For more information and installation instructions follow the link in the readme file. The project is available at https://github.com/salvadordf/CEF4Delphi
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 269kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained