Author Homepage: http://delfistyaosani.dyndns.org
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
TIdFTP Extension for partial content v.0.1
DescriptionThis is a very small extension to Indy TIdFTP class, TIdFTP_EXT. There is only one method added, GetPartial that allows to download partial content from FTPs supporting this feature. Possible combinations are: from start to desired position (StartPos=0,EndPos=n),point-to-point (StartPos > 0 and EndPos < FileSize), and point-to-end (StartPos>0 and EndPos=-1).
There is no placeable component, just include TidFTPext in uses and declare as a variable, BTW it needs creation before using like FTPClient = TIdFTP.Create(Form1); Tested on FileZilla and working.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 2kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DXE
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.