Author Homepage: http://delfistyaosani.dyndns.org
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
TIdFTP Extension for partial content v.0.1
DescriptionThis is a very small extension to Indy TIdFTP class, TIdFTP_EXT. There is only one method added, GetPartial that allows to download partial content from FTPs supporting this feature. Possible combinations are: from start to desired position (StartPos=0,EndPos=n),point-to-point (StartPos > 0 and EndPos < FileSize), and point-to-end (StartPos>0 and EndPos=-1).
There is no placeable component, just include TidFTPext in uses and declare as a variable, BTW it needs creation before using like FTPClient = TIdFTP.Create(Form1); Tested on FileZilla and working.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 2kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DXE
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).