Author Homepage: http://www.davidmgilbert.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
Licensing Example v.0.1
By David Gilbert.30 Jun 2009
DescriptionWhile not being able to find any overlay suitable free software for managing the licensing needs for some of My apps, I have developed a simple yet effective way of ensuring that my Programs are being used by the correct registered user.
- Registration code vs company name validation
- Can setup different license levels easily
- Ability to use your own key styles/combinations to keep crakers on their toys.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $25
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 349kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, CB5, CB6, D2005, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!