Author Homepage: http://www.davidmgilbert.com
EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
Licensing Example v.0.1
By David Gilbert.30 Jun 2009
DescriptionWhile not being able to find any overlay suitable free software for managing the licensing needs for some of My apps, I have developed a simple yet effective way of ensuring that my Programs are being used by the correct registered user.
- Registration code vs company name validation
- Can setup different license levels easily
- Ability to use your own key styles/combinations to keep crakers on their toys.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $25
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 349kB
Platforms: C2k6, C2k7, CB5, CB6, D2005, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.