John Clark Clark
Author Homepage: http://www.sclproxy.com/EzQuery/ezinfo.html
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
EzQuery Dialog v.1.0
By John Clark Clark.Freeware + source 28 May 2008
DescriptionTQueryDialog that dynamically creates a query dialog from either a TForm, TDBGrid or TDataSet. It is great for end-user database applications where the user needs an easy method to search for database records. Save hours of coding.
It automatically generates the query dialog using any data-aware controls including:
- Any data aware component.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 3 036kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, D3, D4, D5
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...