Author Homepage: http://blogs.codegear.com/deeelling/
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
English CHMs HTMLHelp for RAD Studio 2007 v.1.0
By Dee Elling.Freeware 09 Aug 2007
DescriptionZIP containing 3 CHM files of the RAD Studio 2007 help, relevant to C++Builder 2007 and Delphi 2007. These also include bugfixes since June 1 2007.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 53 108kB
Platforms: C2k7, D2007
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...