Company Homepage: http://www.glyphlabs.com/index.html
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
Stock Icons v.2006
By Icon Labs.16 Jan 2007
DescriptionFresh, vibrant collection of over 500 stock icons covering a wide range of functions and disciplines. Icons in a colourful style that's equally suited to Windows XP and Windows Vista as well as websites.
Each stock icon comes in four sizes: 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, and 48x48. They are not just resized from a larger image (that never works well), instead, each is carefully optimized at each size to ensure that they are as clear at 16x16 as they are at 48x48. Small icons are useful if you need to pack many functions into you toolbar or website. It's important to include the option to display larger icons if you want your software to be accessible by visually impaired users.
Each icon is supplied in these eight formats:
- Windows .ico 32-bit
- Windows .ico 256 color
- 32-bit bitmap with 8-bit alpha
- 24-bit bitmap with magenta mask
- 256 color gif with transparency
- 32-bit png with 8-bit alpha
- 256 color png with transparency
- Adobe Photoshop .psd with layers.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $199
- Size: 4 824kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.