Author Homepage: http://www.mathparser.net
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
Parse components 2015 v.1.0.3
By Yuriy Pisarev.Freeware + source 13 Nov 2015
DescriptionThe components are intended for Delphi developers and perform high-speed (about 10 million evaluations per second) mathematics and boolean calculations. All components are available for Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 2005, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE, Delphi XE2, Delphi XE3, Delphi XE4, Delphi XE5, Delphi XE6, Delphi XE7, Delphi XE8, Delphi 10 Seattle. Please note that the samples do not require components installation (however installation is possible and in case when installed you find the components on "Samples" page of the pallete). You may open the Delphi project file (*.dpr) in the sample folder and simply run it.
Some features of the parse components:
- It is possible compiling the expression into the script and further using that script in calculations;
- It is possible decompiling the expression into the string;
- It is possible making user-defined functions. User-defined functions can be of five types:
- A function requiring no parameters. Such function simply returns some result;
- A function requiring parameter before itself;
- A function requiring parameter after itself;
- A function requiring both parameters - before and after itself;
- A function requiring a number of parameters, following right after the function and enclosed in round brackets. These parameters can be of string type;
- Each function has a priority (meaningful only when function requires expression before or after itself) determining its execution order within the formula;
- It is possible making variables;
- It is possible making a direct reference to the simple variable of type like Byte, Integer, etc.;
- It is possible making constants;
- It is possible making types;
- It is possible optimizing the expression. Optimization is simplifying of mathematic expression (if possible) at binary level; the result is an increase in evaluation speed;
- It is possible working in multi-threaded mode. Multi-threaded mode provides the best performance due to simultaneous evaluation the elements in array of expressions;
- It is possible using the internal automatic thread - to use it we only need to fill the expression array, start the execution and wait until all threads are done. You are able to set up a number of parameters for managing the threads, for example, define the amount of automatic threads, adjust the priority of each automatic thread and more;
- It is possible using user-defined (Classes.TThread inheritor) threads;
- It is possible making variables and building a dependency chain of any depth, where each variable depends on the previous one;
- It is possible making your own variable lists (each element of the list looks like NAME=VALUE) and connecting them to the parser.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 1 883kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE7, DXE8
Parse components 2017 v.2.0
By Yuriy Pisarev.Freeware + source New 27 Dec 2016
DescriptionParse components represent a high-speed math parser. In other words it is expression evaluator for Delphi developers that performs high-speed (about 10 million evaluations per second) mathematics and boolean calculations. All components are available for Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 2005, Delphi 2006, Delphi 2007, Delphi 2009, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE, Delphi XE2, Delphi XE3, Delphi XE4, Delphi XE5, Delphi XE6, Delphi XE7, Delphi XE8, Delphi 10 Seattle, Delphi 10.1 Berlin. Please note that the samples do not require components installation (however installation is possible and in case when installed you find the components on "Samples" page of the pallete). You may open the Delphi project file (*.dpr) in the sample folder and simply run it. Fully functional TGraph component is included. The sample showing how to use it is in "Building graph in rectangular and polar coordinate systems" folder.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 2 692kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DX, DX.1, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6, DXE64, DXE7, DXE8
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained