Company Homepage: http://www.macrobject.com
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and higher and Lazarus.
Total 2 products
DObject O/R Mapping Suite v.2011.6.23.929
DescriptionMacrobject DObject suite is an O/R Mapping (Object-Relation Mapping) component package to be used in Borland Delphi.
DObject O/R Mapping suite supports a variety of databases and transparent to users and needn't to alter code when switching to different database. At the same time, DObject O/R Mapping provides XObject XML, a database engine with high performance.
DObject O/R Mapping suite allows you to access database completely in the mode of object-oriented. It includes OQL.Delphi, which is a strong-typed OQL (Object Query Language) based on native Delphi language, even you needn't to write a single line of SQL statement based on string.
DObject O/R Mapping suite can help reduce 30%~40% of codes and 90% of time to debug query statements, shorten 50% of development time. To a large extent, cut down the costs of development and maintenance and improve the system's robustness.
DObject O/R Mapping suite is only used in the development with Win32. If you want to use with Delphi.NET, please choose Macrobject NObject O/R Mapping framework.
DObject includes CodeAuto, which can be used to generate DObject persistence layer. Macrobject CodeAuto is a code generator that is template-based and can generate different types of text files accordingly from database schema, data, XML and other data source.
- Object-Relation Mapping
- Accessing database in the manner of object-oriented
- Related Object/ObjectSet lazy-load
- Supports field/property lazy-load
- Supports transaction processing and object state rollback
- Object-set cache can maximally improve the performance
- Supports a Variety of Databases
- Migrate to another database without altering code
- Migrate to another database without recompile
- XObject XML Database
- High performance
- Switch to other database without changing code
- Supports object query language
- Object Query Language (OQL) Based on Native Delphi Language
- Based on native language but not string
- Context tips (CodeInsight) during editing
- Syntax check while compiling
- More readable and maintainable
- Convenient and Easy-to-use Object-Filter
- Be used for database's query, update and delete operations
- Be used for object-sets' select, update and delete operations
- More simple to query and select objects
- More simple to update and delete objects in batches
- Powerful ObjectSet
- Multiple sort modes, including OQL
- Multiple filter modes, including OQL and object-filter
- Multiple update modes, including OQL and object-filter
- Export to XObject XML database
- Import from XObject XML database
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $299
- Source price: $499
- Size: 3 464kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2
Word-2-CHM Converter v. 2012.7.3012.2067
DescriptionA powerful CHM creator/generator helping you to create professional HTML help. Convert Word document to perfect HTML help or CHM e-book without any HTML or CHM skills. Make CHM file in seconds with a single click. Keep the format/style/layout of the original document. Create topic tree according to the outline of the Word document.
- Create page header/footer as in the Word document.
- Create page navigator and related topics.
- Convert cross-reference to hyper-link.
- Add index entries to CHM index.
- Command line and project supports, and much more.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $299
- Size: 5 716kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CBXE2, CBXE3, CBXE4, CBXE5, CBXE6, D1, D2, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.