|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|.NET > Miscellaneous > Bar Codes|
||01 Jul 2006
|By www.lesnikowski.com. Barcode.dll is a powerful .NET component for creating barcode images. You can easily integrate barcodes with your application using any .NET language. It was written entirely in managed code in C#.
It supports most barcode symbologies.
It supports barcode image output in many formats such as: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF, and barcode rotation.
- Code39Ext (Full ASCII mode),
- Upc/Ean 128,
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (also known as ITF-14),
- Standard 2 of 5 (also known as Industrial 2 of 5),
- Code93Ext (Full ASCII mode),
- Code11 (also known as USD-8),
- Codabar (also known as Ames Code/USD-4/NW-7/2 of 7 Code),
- MSI (also known as Modified Plessey).
- Quiet zones can be set programmatically or automatically,
- You can also define any custom text.
|Download: C# S2005
|.NET > Internet > Mail|
||01 Jul 2006
|By www.lesnikowski.com. .NET component for sending and receiving email messages.
Includes POP3 and SMTP clients with SSL support. Written entirely in managed code in C#.
Contains examples in C# and VB.NET, and InteliSense support.
- automatic email parsing when fetched from POP3 server,
- access to every custom header of every mime entity,
- attachment encoding/decoding,
- automatic charset recognition,
- secure login.
|Download: C# S2005
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages