Technoriver Pte Ltd
|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|.NET > Miscellaneous > Bar Codes|
||17 Jan 2006
|By Technoriver Pte Ltd. SmartCodeDeveloper is a .Net Windows Form Control that allows developer to easily add professional quality bar codes to Windows .Net applications. This includes Visual C++.Net, Visual Basic.Net, Visual C#.Net, Borland Delphi.Net and any development environment in the .NET framework.
This new version supports generation of barcodes easily in Microsoft Reporting Services through the use of RDL (Report Definition Language). An Automatic Reporting Services Configuration Manager is also included for seemsless installation and integration.
SmartCodeDeveloper is extremely powerful, utilizing the industry leading and awards-winning barcode software engine from Technoriver. Using SmartCodeDeveloper, developers can be assured that they will be generating barcodes that adhere to industry specifications.
SmartCodeDeveloper is feature packed and very easy to use. Simply insert the control into the .Net application and select a few bar code properties, such as height, width, symbology and barcode data. The desired barcode will be generated automatically and efficiently. The control can also be used with ease in all reporting engines/services that support .Net Windows Form Control.
SmartCodeDeveloper supports all commonly used bar code symbologies including Code39, Code128, Code128A, Code128B, Code128C, Code39ASCII, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF14, EAN13, ISBN, ISSN, UPCA, UPCE, EAN8, UPC Extension 2, UPC Extension 5, UCCEAN128 (All industry Application Identifiers like SSCC-14, SSCC-18 etc.), Code93, Rational Codabar, MSI (Modified Plessey), Standard 2 of 5 and Postnet.
The detailed specifications of SmartCodeDeveloper are as below :
- Drag and drop functionality
- 100% .Net Managed code (.NET Framework 2.0 Ready)
- Support all common industry barcodes
- Automatic barcode scanning adherence sizing
- Can be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form
- Flexible sizing options - the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and several other properties may be adjusted for the intended application and scanning equipment.
- Complete UCC/EAN 128 Support - Support for all industry Application Identifiers.
- Checksum options - checksum characters can be enabled or disabled in the barcode. In the human readable text, checksum characters can be appended to the text.
- Text alignment, distance, color and font support Barcode Rotation - angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Bearers Bar - Rectangle/Top Bottom bars with Quiet Zone and Bar Thickness support.
- Extended Style Display
- Standard Foreground/Background Color Editor
- UPC Extensions - Automatic Extension 2 and Extension 5 support
- Boundary Zones - Both vertical and horizontal
- Automatic Data Validation - To ensure the data encoded adheres to industry specifications.
- Automatic Inches/Millimeters Unit Measurements
- High Resolution Printing
- Fix and Automatic Sizing
- Microsoft Reporting Services Support (RDL)
- Automatic Reporting Services configuration
- Royalty free distribution.
|Download: C# D2005 D2006 D8 S2002 S2003 S2005 VC++
|.NET > Miscellaneous > Bar Codes|
||09 Feb 2006
|By Technoriver Pte Ltd. SmartCodeWebControl is a .Net ASP Web Control that allows you to easily add professional quality bar codes to web applications. It is extremely powerful, utilizing the industry leading and awards-winning barcode software engine from TechnoRiver. If you use SmartCodeWebControl in your web applications, you can be assured that you will be generating barcodes that adhere to industry specifications.
SmartCodeWebControl is feature packed with capabilities like image streaming, automatic adherence sizing and data validation. It is also extremely easy to use. Simply insert the control into the ASP.Net application and select a few bar code properties, such as height, width, symbology and barcode data. The desired barcode will be generated automatically and efficiently. The control is written in 100% Managed Code and is .Net 2.0/VS2005 ready. Both C-Sharp and Visual Basic samples are included to demonstrate the different capabilities and features.
SmartCodeWebControl supports all commonly used bar code symbologies including Code39, Code128, Code128A, Code128B, Code128C, Code39ASCII, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF14, EAN13, ISBN, ISSN, UPCA, UPCE, EAN8, UPC Extension 2, UPC Extension 5, UCCEAN128 (All industry Application Identifiers like SSCC-14, SSCC-18 etc.), Code93, Rational Codabar, MSI (Modified Plessey), Standard 2 of 5, Postnet, RSS14 (Reduced Space Symbology), RSS14 Truncated, RSS14 Stacked, RSS14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS14 Limited and Data Matrix.
|Download: C# S2005
|News from our Sponsors|
Various books for Delphi Developers: databases, graphics, video, iOS, Android, Windows and more and more and more... Buy now!
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. Buy now!
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages