Company Homepage: http://www.cioosoft.de
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
By cioosoft.de.Commercial 22 Apr 2005
DescriptionAdd to your Delphi/Firebird applications a comfortable connection-dialog similar to the Delphi IDE.
Component to save database connection-parameters of Firebird/Interbase.
- creates and manages ini-file automatically
- dialog-captions can be set in Objectinspector (multiliguality)
- no sourcecode editing necessary.
- Borland Delphi (version 7 tested)
- Interbase Express Component (version 7.08 tested).
- Status: Demo only
- Source: None
- price: $25
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 56kB
Platforms: D2005, D5, D6, D7
By cioosoft.de.29 Nov 2005
DescriptionCreate your Delphi object-model for Interbase/Firebird in six simple steps.
- creation of all necessary procedures, generators, triggers etc. automatically
- changing or extending the data-model is possible at every time
- you decide what your object-model shall look like by programm settings
- support for master-detail connections
- full support of the database domain-model
- manage multiple databases in a single object-model
- use the objects in your program in only a few lines of code.
- Delphi from Version 5
- Interbase-Express (current version) to access Interbase/Firebird.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $240
- Size: 3 986kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...