Company Homepage: http://www.cioosoft.de
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 2 products
By cioosoft.de.Commercial 22 Apr 2005
DescriptionAdd to your Delphi/Firebird applications a comfortable connection-dialog similar to the Delphi IDE.
Component to save database connection-parameters of Firebird/Interbase.
- creates and manages ini-file automatically
- dialog-captions can be set in Objectinspector (multiliguality)
- no sourcecode editing necessary.
- Borland Delphi (version 7 tested)
- Interbase Express Component (version 7.08 tested).
- Status: Demo only
- Source: None
- price: $25
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 56kB
Platforms: D2005, D5, D6, D7
By cioosoft.de.29 Nov 2005
DescriptionCreate your Delphi object-model for Interbase/Firebird in six simple steps.
- creation of all necessary procedures, generators, triggers etc. automatically
- changing or extending the data-model is possible at every time
- you decide what your object-model shall look like by programm settings
- support for master-detail connections
- full support of the database domain-model
- manage multiple databases in a single object-model
- use the objects in your program in only a few lines of code.
- Delphi from Version 5
- Interbase-Express (current version) to access Interbase/Firebird.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $240
- Size: 3 986kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).