Company Homepage: http://www.cioosoft.de
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 2 products
By cioosoft.de.Commercial 22 Apr 2005
DescriptionAdd to your Delphi/Firebird applications a comfortable connection-dialog similar to the Delphi IDE.
Component to save database connection-parameters of Firebird/Interbase.
- creates and manages ini-file automatically
- dialog-captions can be set in Objectinspector (multiliguality)
- no sourcecode editing necessary.
- Borland Delphi (version 7 tested)
- Interbase Express Component (version 7.08 tested).
- Status: Demo only
- Source: None
- price: $25
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 56kB
Platforms: D2005, D5, D6, D7
By cioosoft.de.29 Nov 2005
DescriptionCreate your Delphi object-model for Interbase/Firebird in six simple steps.
- creation of all necessary procedures, generators, triggers etc. automatically
- changing or extending the data-model is possible at every time
- you decide what your object-model shall look like by programm settings
- support for master-detail connections
- full support of the database domain-model
- manage multiple databases in a single object-model
- use the objects in your program in only a few lines of code.
- Delphi from Version 5
- Interbase-Express (current version) to access Interbase/Firebird.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- price: $240
- Size: 3 986kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.