Author Homepage: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hanke
Mobile and desktop apps for evaluation trophies with connectivity to international Trophies portal
Total 1 product
By Sven Hanke.Freeware + source 15 Jul 2006
DescriptionDelphi DirectX Interface:
- simple DirectX-encapsulation (useful objects, functions etc.);
- only less DirectX knowlegde needed;
- many parameters for advanced programmers;
- free Cardware (just send post card to author);
- tested with DirectX 8.1b and 9.0c;
- with examples and help file.
- Scene (DirectX-Initialization);
- Mouse and Keyboard;
- Textures, Renderstates and AlphaBlending;
- Polygon and IndexedPolygon (Pointsets, Maps, Grids);
- Translation and -formation;
- Material, Font, Fog, Shadow and Transparency;
- Flexible Vertex Format;
- Caps (Media properties and capabilities).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 389kB
Platforms: D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...