Author Homepage: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hanke
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
By Sven Hanke.Freeware + source 15 Jul 2006
DescriptionDelphi DirectX Interface:
- simple DirectX-encapsulation (useful objects, functions etc.);
- only less DirectX knowlegde needed;
- many parameters for advanced programmers;
- free Cardware (just send post card to author);
- tested with DirectX 8.1b and 9.0c;
- with examples and help file.
- Scene (DirectX-Initialization);
- Mouse and Keyboard;
- Textures, Renderstates and AlphaBlending;
- Polygon and IndexedPolygon (Pointsets, Maps, Grids);
- Translation and -formation;
- Material, Font, Fog, Shadow and Transparency;
- Flexible Vertex Format;
- Caps (Media properties and capabilities).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 389kB
Platforms: D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.