Author Homepage: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hanke
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
- Abakus VCL Summer sale: 20% off in August, Coupon Code "Abk201608"
Total 1 product
By Sven Hanke.Freeware + source 15 Jul 2006
DescriptionDelphi DirectX Interface:
- simple DirectX-encapsulation (useful objects, functions etc.);
- only less DirectX knowlegde needed;
- many parameters for advanced programmers;
- free Cardware (just send post card to author);
- tested with DirectX 8.1b and 9.0c;
- with examples and help file.
- Scene (DirectX-Initialization);
- Mouse and Keyboard;
- Textures, Renderstates and AlphaBlending;
- Polygon and IndexedPolygon (Pointsets, Maps, Grids);
- Translation and -formation;
- Material, Font, Fog, Shadow and Transparency;
- Flexible Vertex Format;
- Caps (Media properties and capabilities).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 389kB
Platforms: D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.