Author Homepage: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hanke
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
By Sven Hanke.Freeware + source 15 Jul 2006
DescriptionDelphi DirectX Interface:
- simple DirectX-encapsulation (useful objects, functions etc.);
- only less DirectX knowlegde needed;
- many parameters for advanced programmers;
- free Cardware (just send post card to author);
- tested with DirectX 8.1b and 9.0c;
- with examples and help file.
- Scene (DirectX-Initialization);
- Mouse and Keyboard;
- Textures, Renderstates and AlphaBlending;
- Polygon and IndexedPolygon (Pointsets, Maps, Grids);
- Translation and -formation;
- Material, Font, Fog, Shadow and Transparency;
- Flexible Vertex Format;
- Caps (Media properties and capabilities).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 389kB
Platforms: D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!