|FastCube VCL 2 released|
Desktop OLAP components set which supports Delphi/C++Builder/RAD Studio from version 7 up to XE6
I. Revolutionary improvements in grids view and work
II. Optimized and advanced Data analysis
III. New Cubes possibilities
IV. Global filter
V. And much more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Effects and Multimedia > Direct X|
||15 Jul 2006
|By Sven Hanke. Delphi DirectX Interface:
- simple DirectX-encapsulation (useful objects, functions etc.);
- only less DirectX knowlegde needed;
- many parameters for advanced programmers;
- free Cardware (just send post card to author);
- tested with DirectX 8.1b and 9.0c;
- with examples and help file.
- Scene (DirectX-Initialization);
- Mouse and Keyboard;
- Textures, Renderstates and AlphaBlending;
- Polygon and IndexedPolygon (Pointsets, Maps, Grids);
- Translation and -formation;
- Material, Font, Fog, Shadow and Transparency;
- Flexible Vertex Format;
- Caps (Media properties and capabilities).
|Download: D5 D6 D7
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages